Friday, June 09, 2006

On the right track.

I can't believe no one has commented on the GRANOLA RECIPE. After all that begging, too.

Anyway, I decided to update my look, or my blog’s look; I pretty much look the same. I know that it's a little Victoria Secretish, but as I haven't been earning many comments, you don’t get much say.

The boat race is in two days, and of course our boat goes uncompleted. We have parts (3 tractor tire intertube and some wood and some string and some garbage bags); they have yet to come together. Like most things in life, you just never know when they'll get done, but sure hope they will.

I started listening to HOW TO LEARN GREEK CDs again. Of course I've only completed track 1, which I've completed like 5 times over the past 2 years, so I'm getting very good at saying Ohi (No!) and Signome (excuse me). Catalavente aglica (Do you understand English?)? But with the prior motto stated in the last paragraph, this too will get done, assuming I do the work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

like it, like it. i need to send you photo(s) from the blue plum...i may need reminding.

Anonymous said...

The update of your new look is a blast from the past, reminds me of the color of your room at one time.

Super excited to finally get the granola recipe but I noticed that you left out one of the most important ingredients. Thank goodness I noticed the omission of the DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS, my most favorite ingredient!!

Ellen said...

mooomm...that's the secret, secret ingredient...shhhhh...